As a founding team member, you'll have the ability to lay the foundations of what the company will become. We are looking for generalists as your responsibilities will lie beyond the scope of your specified responsibilities. Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org
UX/UI designer role description and responsibilities:
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience and user interface design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
You'll be rapidly designing and prototyping new features and ideas. You will be expected to contribute to all aspects of design and execution, including pitching your ideas, designing the feature (visual design, interaction design, and prototyping), and partnering with engineering to implement your vision. You will be expected to be able to communicate your ideas to team members.
- Conceive new feature ideas and pitch them to the team
- Design and prototype simple and intuitive experiences
- A/B test new UI and UX ideas
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from user research to wireframes and shipping the product
- Identify the needs of both customers and restaurants and create features to satisfy those needs
- Track metrics to ensure the optimal user experience
- Help define the short and long-term roadmap for the products
- Regularly give and receive feedback on design iterations
- Work with other team members to oversee new user experiences from concept to launch
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them
- Build sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes to outline structure
Who you are:
- +3 years of experience with UI design
- Ability to prototype interactive mobile experiences
- Strong visual design skills and passion for interaction design
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. You’ll be expected to clearly communicate design strategy to the team, including the engineers
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Technical background or familiarity with software engineering
- Capable of acting as a Product Manager when needed
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD or other design and prototyping tools
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy
- Self-motivated attitude with the ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous work environment
- Loves dining with friends and family!
- Previous startup experience
- +1 year experience as a front-end engineer
- Experience as a waiter or in the restaurant industry
- Sales experience
- Work from everywhere
- Equity in the business
- Target monthly completed meals: For every month that we reach our goal of meals completed by our users, all team members will receive a bonus. This is to incentivize all team members to participate in evangelizing the ELAV story.
- €100 credit on the app, plus €50 to share with friends and family!
- Referral bonus: refer a great candidate and earn a €500 bonus once the new team member has been with the company for 4 months.
- Earn €1000 for referring candidate from underrepresented groups
- Visiting grant: if you are not located in the Lisbon district, we will pay for transportation, accommodation and offer a meal stipend for any mandatory in-person meetings and events.
Apply here: email@example.com